In a global economy where talent is the No. 1 challenge for an enterprise’s success, the Albany Area’s diverse and talented workforce has served as a community differentiator. Making connections is what we do best, and the Albany Area Chamber’s Job Board helps connect employers needing talent with employees needing work.
Posting to the Job Board is a benefit provided to members of the Albany Area Chamber. To post a job, go to “member login” at the top right of the home page. Questions? Call us at (229) 434-8700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Not a member? Call us to learn more about the Albany Area Chamber advantage.
Marketing Executive Position
Overview: Spark business growth with local clients through customized advertising solutions. Through long term account management and consultative sales, provide unique advertising campaigns that utilize on air, digital, and print opportunities.
Why You Should Work Here:
- Opportunity to build long-lasting client relationships
- Competitive base salary plus commission with Benefits
- Focus on team and individual dynamics
- Ongoing training and professional development support
- A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions
- Proven success at negotiation, closing business and new business development
- Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and dynamic environment while meeting goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
- Adaptability in building and cultivating long-term relationships with a variety of businesses
- Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
· Goal oriented with the purpose to achieve monthly and quarterly goals
· Actively prospect (face to face) while servicing and building relationships with existing clients
· Conduct Customer Needs Analysis with clients and prospects to create unique advertising solutions that match their business needs
Job Type: Full-time
First Media Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.